Convert & Monetize with Mai Ads & Extra Content
Mai Ads and Extra Content easily allows you to add your advertising code to a ton of content areas on your site. Easily display ads or content before or after your header, on the left or right of your logo, after the banner area, before or after your posts, inside your posts after any number of paragraphs, in widgets, in your footer, and practically anywhere you want.
In conjunction with the lead generation tool, ConvertFlow, you can even use these areas to display targeted, embedded CTAs on key places throughout your site.
See how we use Mai Ads & Extra Content with ConvertFlow in our posts at BizBudding Inc.
You will see Mai Ads & Extra Content in Genesis > Ads & Extra Content
The header and footer code is not a display area. It’s a great place to insert your Google Tag Manager codes.
Global Ad & Content Areas
These are the custom ad and content display areas displays on every page of the site.
- Before Header – displayed before you logo area
- Header Left – left of your logo area
- Header Right – right of your logo area.
- After Header– after your title area
- Before Footer– before your footer area
Entry Ad & Content Areas
These are the custom ad and content display areas displayed on single entries. Choose the post types to display this content area on (posts, pages, downloads, etc).
- Before Entry – displayed before every post title
- Before Entry Content – displayed before post content
- Entry Content Ad – display the content inside your post after a specified amount of paragraphs
- After Entry Content – display your content after every post
- Widgets – Widgets A, B, C can be added anywhere on the site. Drag and drop Mai Ad (A, B, C) to the specified widget. Appearance > Widget
Get all plugins and save!
Don’t be held back because you’re not a developer. Mai Theme already puts the power in your hands, but our plugins take it one step further! More control means faster results and a site that looks and functions just how you need it to.
Save more than $50 with the Mai Theme Plugin Pack.