One of the best ways to scale and grow your business is through email. Today we will be discussing Email as a Conversion Tool. You’ll discover how we scaled and grew our own business as well as picking up tips from our expert from Active Campaign.
- Think about where you are spending your time, take note of what the more tedious and repeatable processes are that you could automate.
- Create automation for your readers, thank them for downloading, ask questions about the content you provided and ask for a reply.
- 2:07 What we’ve learned from scaling our business is that email automation is about creating processes that are repeatable, that enable me to scale quicker, to do things better and have better customer service.
- 2:22 Email automation is not marketing automation. The topic of email automation is keeping your brand top of mind for people, increasing reply rates, and more.
- 3:00 You can but should you? Try not to bite off more than you can chew in the beginning.
- 5:25 How we scaled and grew with our email automation.
- 7:25 Email automation vs. newsletter batch and blast.
- 9:28 Staying in front of your community right when they take the action and onboarding of new customers.
- 11:44 If you’re just beginning you may feel overwhelmed with how to start that type of automation.
- 12:30 Not letting everything go to automation.
- 14:07 Life cycles and buckets; how to avoid letting people fall to the wayside. Think about where you are spending your time, take note of what the more tedious and repeatable processes are that you could automate.
- 16:12 Promoting or selling a series as a blogger. After the download, why not create automation, thank them for downloading, ask questions about the content you provided.
- 19:15 Make things as easy as possible for the end-user.
- 21:42 Focusing on creating a series requires you to lay out the steps of contact points and this interaction in your email should also be a Pinterest graphic. Track these using UTM codes so you know where the leads are coming from and possibly alter your automation depending on these factors.
- 23:26 Segmentation is as basic or as advanced as you want it to be.
- 25:45 How do you know when someone is interested in a service? How does site-tracking work?
- 30:40 Follow up sequences in email automation. How to balance being relevant without being creepy.
- 33:35 Leveraging email automation and staying in front of people when they come to you.
- 45:40 Active Campaign Reporting. Making it hard for people to unsubscribe from your list is damaging your sender reputation and sets you up for failure.